The foods we consume daily have a great impact on the day-to-day functioning of our body. Consuming fruits and vegetables that are organic can support both short-term and long-term memory. The brain is the most important organ of the body, as it helps in pumping your heart and regulating blood pressure.
So, the foods we eat regularly play a vital role in keeping our brain healthy and boost our memory and concentration. For the brain to function normally our body requires a certain amount of fuel which helps in better concentration. This article lists some of the organic foods that are rich in nutrients that help to boost our brain memory.
1) Beetroot: This nutritious organic vegetable offers fantastic health benefits and is considered to be of the foods that help to boost brain memory and concentration. The natural antioxidants present in this organic vegetable help in boosting the blood flow to your brain, thus resulting in the promotion of brain functioning. This vegetable is also an excellent choice for preventing cancer and helps to get rid of unwanted toxins present in the blood.
2) Coconut Oil: Surprised to see this food among the list? Yes, you read it right! Regarded as versatile oil which is used for cooking and applying on our hair, you will be amazed to know that coconut oil is beneficial for our brain too. It contains byproducts that act as fuel for brain cells. According to studies, coconut oil is beneficial for age-related memory loss.
3) Eggs: These are considered as an excellent source of Vitamin D. According to a study, it has been revealed that Vitamin D deficiency is the main reason why the brain loses its cognitive abilities like problem-solving and reasoning. Egg yolks contain choline that helps develop the fetal brain in pregnant women.
4) Spinach: Like most green leafy vegetables, spinach especially the organic ones is perfect for both mental and physical health. This healthy organic vegetable is loaded with Vitamin K, which is regarded as the best Vitamin for memory and focus. According to the study, spinach helps in slowing down the decline of memory and cognitive abilities in adults.
5) Tomatoes: These veggies play an important role in boosting your brain memory. Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant helps in reducing cell damage that may lead to Alzheimer’s and dementia. The antioxidant also helps to prevent depression, which can cause inflammation in the brain.
6) Oranges: These beneficial fruits are rich in Vitamin C and it is believed that consuming Vitamin C-rich foods can prevent mental issues and Alzheimer’s disease.
7) Turmeric: This spice has amazing health benefits. Turmeric has been used in various ayurvedic medicines for ages. Moreover, it is known for its exceptional healing properties. It contains a chemical compound known as curcumin which is an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to promote the flow of oxygen to your brain.
These are some of the reasons why you should be consuming these organic foods to boost one’s brain memory. Enjoy our fresh pesticide-free safe to eat fruits and vegetables from Farmers Fresh Zone for healthy living and diet. Download our app https://farmersfz.app.link and get subscribe to our quality fruits and vegetables.