Here's some Egg-sciting News For You.
Boil it, scramble it, fry it on a pan or poach it there are countless ways to cook one of the most common sources of protein- Eggs. When you think about it, Eggs are a cheaper & reliable source of protein. The compact size & wide nutrient profile of eggs makes a diet essential for gym freaks & fitness enthusiasts alike. If you want to gain muscle or loose fat, the chances of Egss landing in your diet prescribed by a dietician are quite high and all for the right reasons. But today, we're here for some Egg-sciting news, keep reading on to find out more!
Although Chicken eggs are one of the widely consumed types of eggs there are countless varieties of eggs in & each has its own list of benefits. Regular consumption of eggs enriches your diet with the goodness of protein & increase HDL or the good cholestrol in your body. Research has shown that eggs contain the highest quality of protein, provide ample amounts of Vitamin D & work hand-in-hand for weight management. Today we focus on the various types of Eggs & their health benefits. Brace yourself for some Egg-sciting News!
Quail Eggs are much smaller in size as compared to the usual Chicken Eggs. Each one of these compact eggs (approx 8-9g) contain:
Quail Eggs also contain Choline, Riboflavin, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Iron, Phosphorous & Selenium. Considering the small size, the wide nutrient range of Quail Eggs is the reason why they're considered healthy.
What Is The Benefits Of Quail Eggs?
- Quail Eggs help in getting rid of harmful toxins within the body since these eggs are a rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants also help in preventing cell damage.
- Quail Eggs contain Vitamin B & Iron, these nutrients are directly linked towards promoting a healthy nervous system.
- Research has shown that consumption of Quail Eggs has anti-inflammatory benefits. Meaning, it reduces internal swelling.
What are the Side Effects Of Eating Quail Eggs?
- Consumption of Quail Eggs are termed "Unsafe" for consumption for Pregnant Women & people with weak immunity.
- If a person happens to be allergic to chicken eggs they might be allergic to Quail eggs as well.
Unlike the Quail Eggs that happen to be quite smaller than Chicken Eggs, Duck Eggs are visibly larger in size (almost 50%) than Chicken Eggs. The yolk has a darker colour & a more intense flavour. The darker colour also indicates that these Eggs contain more antioxidants than a Chicken Egg.
Each Duck Egg (Approx 70g) Contains:
Duck Eggs are an excellent source of high-quality protein & contain all essential amino acids. These Eggs are slightly more nutritious than Chicken Eggs & are said to be more flavourful as well.
Are Duck Eggs Good For You?
- Duck Eggs are more nutritious, contain more antioxidants & protein than the eggs we usually consume.
- Duck Eggs contain almost an 90% of the Reccomended Daily Value of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in cell formation, DNA synthesis & healthy nerve function.
- Ducks Eggs contain a compound called Cartenoid. This compound is an antioxidant that protects cells & DNA from oxidative damage.
- Duck Eggs contain Choline which is directly linked to improving Brain Function & supports healthy fetal brain development as well.
What is the Side Effect of Duck Eggs?
- If a person happens to be allergic to chicken eggs they might be allergic to Duck Eggs as well.
- Duck Eggs are quite high in cholestrol & are not reccomended for people with heart complications.
Now for the Eggsciting News! Farmers Fresh Zone is now delivering healthy, protein-packed Duck & Quail-Eggs. Satisfy your protein requirements, gain muscle & crush your fitness goals with our new offering to our customers.
Eat Safe & Buy Smart, with Farmers Fresh Zone!