Consuming Vitamin C rich foods daily is essential in an individual’s diet. It not only strengthens your immune system but also improves the functioning of your body. Vitamin C content is one of the most important compounds you get from consuming organic fruits and vegetables. Including Vitamin C rich organic fruits and vegetables in your daily diet promotes cellular growth as well as the function of the circulatory system.
Our body cannot produce Vitamin C, as a result, Vitamin C related deficiency is regularly observed among individuals. A deficiency in Vitamin C causes hair loss, swollen gums, dry skin, infections, and nose bleeding. To combat these symptoms, it is very essential to incorporate Vitamin C rich organic fruits and vegetables to your diet in a controlled form.
Now, let us look at some of the organic fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C.
- Guava: this wonder fruit is regarded as one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. Studies have proved that regular consumption of guava lowers blood pressure and gives a check on cholesterol levels.
- Bell Pepper: considered as an important source of Vitamin C, this vegetable contains a sweet flavour which has 341 mg of Vitamin C. Including these vegetables in your daily diet boosts your immunity level. Daily consumption of this vegetable also helps in improving your eye health and may help protect against cataracts.
- Lemon: This wholesome fruit is considered as one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. Drinking lemon juice in hot water every morning aids in weight loss, as it slows down the accumulation of fat in the body and promotes weight loss. It also lowers the risk of several types of cancer and also helps in eliminating mutated cancer cells.
- Cauliflower: This cruciferous vegetable is rich in Vitamin C and regular consumption of this vegetable help prevent the onset of Vitamin C deficiency. According to a study, 1 cup of cauliflower contains 20 mg of vitamin C.
- Green Chilies: Despite being spicy on one side, this vegetable is regarded as one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. It contains a minimum of 65 mg Vitamin C in single chilly. As an added advantage, consuming chilies can help reduce inflammation and pain as well.
- Strawberry: An extraordinary fruit for all your healthy smoothies and salads, this delicious fruit provides 89 mg of Vitamin C. These fruits are also a good source of protein and dietary fiber as well.
- Papaya: Eating a few slices of papaya a day provides 87 mg of Vitamin C, making the fruit a good source of vitamin. Raw papayas both organic and the normal ones are also a great source of Vitamin C as well as Vitamin A, folate, calcium, potassium and omega 3 fatty acids.
So, these are some of the organic fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C listed. We recommend including these amazing and healthy organic foods in your diet. Visit Farmers Fresh Zone and enjoy locally sourced fresh safe to eat fruits and vegetables.
Click on the link https://farmersfz.app.link and enjoy hassle-free shopping with us.