Vitamin C is essential which is required in an individual's daily diet. Including Vitamin C-rich food is not necessary to strengthen your immune system but also important for the proper functioning of your body. To stop the spread of deadly Coronavirus not only be our utmost priority but also to stay healthy and fit during the crisis.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially declared COVID-19 a pandemic. To protect yourself from the virus, it is essential to strengthening your immune system from inside. Let us look at some of the superfoods that boost your immunity system amid the crisis and keep you healthy.
1) Guava: This organic wonder fruit is regarded as one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. According to a study, consuming guava regularly not only boost your immune system but also helps in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
2) Bell Pepper: This nutritious and healthy vegetable can suffice your Vitamin C requirement. Yellow and red bell pepper, which has a sweet flavour can help boost your immune system. So, it is essential to include this healthy vegetable to your diet to stay healthy.
3) Broccoli: This wholesome organic vegetable is considered as an all-star food as it is loaded with nutrients, minerals and Vitamin C. Adding organic broccoli to your diet not only helps to boost your immune system but also helps in lowering your blood pressure, keeps your heart healthy and keeps you healthy always. So, why the wait, include this powerhouse veggie and stay healthy amid the crisis.
4) Papaya: Eating a cup of organic papaya regularly not only keeps you healthy but also boosts your immune system. Raw papaya is also a great source of Vitamin C as well as Vitamin A, folate, calcium and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Toss this wonder vegetable to your salads and stay healthy amid the crisis.
5) Orange: Regarded as one of the best sources of Vitamin C among all other fruits, oranges are one of the easiest ways to get the required amount Vitamin C in your body. Consuming an orange not only helps to boost your immune system but also helps to keep your health in good condition. You can either include this fruit to your salads or just crush it up to make a healthy drink.
6) Cauliflower: This cruciferous and crunchy organic vegetable is rich in Vitamin C and regular consumption help prevent any vitamin C deficiency. Regular consumption of this vegetable also helps to boost your immune system and keep you healthy. Include this wonder vegetable to your diet and reap health benefits.
7) Spinach: Leafy vegetable like spinach are rich iron as well as in Vitamin C. Consuming this powerhouse vegetable helps in reducing blood impurities. Spinach is also loaded with nutrients like beta carotene and antioxidants that helps the body in fighting the disease. With so many benefits associated with it, including this nutritious vegetable to your diet helps in building your immune system.
8) Gooseberry: It is loaded with Vitamin C which is a major factor of boosting your immunity. Sipping gooseberry juice with honey revives your immunity level. It also helps in detoxifying your body and is great for skin, eyesight, hair, heart and for diabetes as well.
So, these are some of the superfoods that help in boosting your immune system. Managing your mental and physical health will help to keep your immune system in good shape. So be aware of your situation and stay healthy and maintain utmost hygiene during the time of the crisis.