Gas is one such thing that we generally can’t avoid. It is a natural process of our digestive cycle. Farting unknowingly in public can be embarrassing. Everybody does it and there is nothing to get embarrassed as it is a sign that your digestive system is functioning properly. It is important that the gas produced by the body is released and can be sometimes uncomfortable if it is not released.
Let us look at some superfoods that you should intake that might give you a relief from gas or stomach bloating.
1) Banana: This healthy and nutritious fruit helps to relieve trapped gas that causes bloating. The organic fruit helps to retain fluid balance in our body and helps to maintain a flat tummy. The antioxidants present in the fruit can help to reduce constipation and uneasiness due to stomach bloating.
2) Ginger: This beneficial root vegetable has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used medicinally for more than thousand years for treating digestive problems. Ginger has amazing health benefits that help to relieve gas and excess bloating. So, the next time your stomach gives you trouble, try sipping black tea with ginger for some natural relief.
3) Spinach: This leafy organic vegetable is loaded with nutrients and is regarded as one of the healthiest vegetables. The nutrients present in the vegetable help maintain bowel movements and helps in relaxing the muscles in your digestive system. It is also low in calories and loaded with calories and help ease water retention.
4) Cucumber: This crunchy organic vegetable contains a flavonoid called quercetin which fights inflammatory free radicals, supports a healthy immune system and reduces allergic reactions. Adding cucumber to your diet flushes excess toxins from your system and helps in releasing trapped gas. You can also make a smoothie and you would feel the difference.
Also Read: Foods your gut will love
5) Papaya: An enzyme called papain is found in this nutritious fruit which helps to eliminate all the waste from your digestive system and makes digestion much easier. The components present in papaya helps to reduce stomach gas and other digestive discomforts. The best way to include them in your diet is by eating them fresh, putting them in your salads or by making a smoothie out of it.
6) Pineapple: Did you know this tropical fruit is the only source in nature that contain antioxidant namely enzyme bromelain? You read it right! The bromelain helps to reduce inflammation. According to a study, this tropical fruit is used to treat indigestion and reduce inflammation, making it an ideal way to get rid of bloating.
Foods to avoid during gas
• Dairy Products
• Carbonated water
• Gluten foods
These are some of the foods that you should consume regularly to get relief from gas. For pesticide-free quality fruits and vegetables, shop from Farmers Fresh Zone and enjoy a hassle-free experience.