It’s that time of the year again, where we gather up with our loved ones & celebrate the festivities. Considering how challenging last year was for us, the pandemic surely took this joy of celebrating the festivities together away from us. This year, things are different, we’re holding hands, immersing ourselves into the festive vibe & ready to celebrate Christmas, together!
Festivals are all about the food, something all of us look forward to. Get your recipes right & flavour on point with the freshest ingredients from https://www.farmersfz.com/ . Choose from a wide range of fresh & 100% Natural harvest that’ll make sure you make the best food that’s safe & healthy as well.
Here’s a quick & easy Christmas recipe that’ll help you get into the festive vibe. You can tune into https://www.farmersfz.com/ to shop for the ingredients. With that being said, let’s roast some potatoes!
You will need:
- Potatoes (500g) https://www.farmersfz.com/vegetables/68/potato.html
- Oil (4-5 tbsp)
- Chopped Garlic (9-10 cloves) https://www.farmersfz.com/vegetables/70/garlic.html
- Seasonings (Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder)
- Chopped Parsley. https://www.farmersfz.com/vegetables/142/parsley-curled.html
- Boil some water in a pan & add salt to the boiling water. Add the potatoes to the pan & cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, carefully chop them into quarters or bite sized pieces.
- Place the chopped potatoes in a bowl. Add oil, garlic & seasonings. Make sure the potatoes are coated evenly in the seasonings.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F & roast the potatoes for half an hour or till they’re brown & crispy on the outside. Make sure the potatoes have been laid down in a single layer.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, season with chopped Parsely & serve hot!
Farmers Fresh Zone wishes you all a Merry Christmas!